Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sunset, Sunrise, and Sleying a Dragon


Sunset come and sunsets mostly go.
As sunsets go..this one was a pretty good one.
Unfortunately the only thing that came in
before dark was an opossum..and even it came too
late to get it's picture taken.
 


Koko and Scarlet made me get up for the sunrise this morning.
 
It was awesome, but I live in a place where sunsets are better.
 

 
With the loooong winter we've had, one would think I would
be done with the winter goals..but I have to hurry if I am going
to finish sleying that dragon.
 
Yes...sleying is the verb used to describe threading single threads of a warp
through the reed on a loom. Yes...I did that and more.
 
This is my practice piece..meant to learn a little more about weaving.
 
Yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment