Monday, December 10, 2012

Catch up

 
Time does fly by and by
 
as I have been neglecting this little blog record.
 
With August so very hot and all those green beans to harvest
 
I got behind on my fall greens planting.  The little babies that
 
did get planted got neglected for a single day and that was too much.
 
I eventually gave up on market for the year...
 
except for the beautiful butternut squash harvest.
 
I collected the season's gourds and painted some Christmas ornaments and
 
made some birdhouses...all the while puttering around the house.
 
Hopefully re-organization and planning will make for a great 2013.
 
Here are a few pictures:
 
 
 

 
 
 
Wi th a new puppy, I have been enjoying long evening walks.
 
Even hiking in holmes county with family..
 
Puppy watching..
 
 
Gourd crafting...just a little.
 
I am re-inventing my work area..so that I don't saturate
the house with gourd smoke.
 
Hopefully there will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment