Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Decisions we make today determine what we do tomorrow..


  What to keep and what to donate and what to throw away! Sigh.
       What to make for lunch and dinner.
            Which gourds to work with and what to make them into.

Should I spend an hour right now walking/running?  Should I take the camera? Which footwear should I wear in this blasted boggy year...with water...water..water...everywhere.

Up the hill, across the road, and down...?
   Down around the woods, across the bottom, and then up the Hill?

How should I package my beautiful Light Red Kidney Beans?  Should I package them at all?  Should we just store them  for ourselves?  Use them for seed?  Buy new seed? 

When and what to take to market next week?

   Will there be so much Kale...that everyone will be "Kaled Out".

Should I really bother with washing Kale for sale, or should I just make Creamy Kale Soup several times next week?

Yesterday all my decisions stressed me out...so

What did I do?

I read a book.
and
messed with gourds just a little.

The Book?
WhipLash by Catherine Coulter.

Today:
The one single thing I want to do is try out some of the custom settings on my camera.
AND



             
    .




No comments:

Post a Comment