Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Sun is setting on January 2010

Yeah. January is over. I think tonight will be the Wolf moon. DH thinks this moon should be called the starvation moon. The sunset was beautiful over the ice in the ponds tonight. I should have walked closer to the water. The clouds were nice and the sun turned the ice to gold.

I'm taking a break on knitting my last winter sock and am trying to do a little quilting.

I am getting impatient with winter and am longing to get back in the garden.

The dogs don't understand my reluctance to go outside. They don't seem to care what kind of weather it is. There is always things for them to play with and interesting scents to explore.

Did anyone else feel a bit annoyed with all the disaster movies playing today?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment