Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sunny days are the best

Remember, I said the other day, that I can't get good sunrise pictures.
I still can't.  When I went out this morning with the dogs,
the landscape was cold and the sun was coming up to warm
some pretty special landscape.  One comes to love what you have and
where you live..because what else is there to do with it?
 
 The leaves are off the trees and the view across our valley is spectacular in the morning.
I have no idea whose barn this is but I like seeing it over there.
 Directly across the valley is a modern dairy farm complex.  We can see
movement over there nearly 24 hours a day.  My husband calls it a village.

I saved the best for last.  The little white church steeple,  It has been an inspiration.
 
The sun picks it up the very first thing.  I used to see it out the kitchen window until our
windbreak pines grew too tall. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment